Data Management and Privacy Notice
Lepramissiio - Hungary is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of personal data and the right to informational self-determination. The Lepramissiio - Hungary shall process the personal data provided in the course of the donation in a lawful and fair manner, in a manner transparent to the Data Subject (principles of legality, fairness and transparency), in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, shall ensure their security and shall take the technical measures necessary to enforce the applicable legal provisions.
This Privacy Notice has been drawn up in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR Regulation"), applicable from 25 May 2018.
Lepramissiio - Hungary shall not process any data concerned by the processing, whether deleted by Lepramissiio - Hungary or by the Data Subject, after the deletion.
Lepramisszio - Hungary is entitled to process the data of natural persons who support Lepramisszio - Hungary with their donations, based on the consent of the Data Subjects. Upon the Data Subject's request, the Data Controller shall provide detailed information on the personal data processed, the purposes, legal basis, duration and activities related to the processing of the data, as set out in the request.
- Name of the controller: Leprosy Mission - Hungary
- Address of the controller: Head office: 1151 Budapest, Alag u. 3. 3. Availability: Phone: +36-30-638-4736 Email: info@https://www.lepramisszio.hu
- Purpose of the processing: Lepramism - Hungary registers and manages the data of the donors who support the activities of the mission through online donations, bank transfers and cheque payments. The Lepramissios - Hungary will process personal data at all times only for the purposes specified above and to the extent necessary. At all stages of data processing, the purpose of data processing must be fulfilled and the collection and processing of data must be fair and lawful. Personal data may be processed only to the extent and for the duration necessary to achieve the purpose.
- Legal basis for processing: Lepramissiio - Hungary processes personal data only for the purpose of collecting and recording donations. The processing of these personal data is based on the express and voluntary consent of the Data Subject. Donations made online or by bank transfer will be treated by Lepramissios - Hungary as express and voluntary consent, as there is no technical possibility to prove voluntariness in any other way.
- Scope and duration of the data processed: In the case of donations and grants, the Data Subject is responsible for data recording and management:
- a) in the name of,
- b) your home address,
- c) your e-mail address,
- d) your telephone number.
Lepramissiio - Hungary may process the collected and processed data until the Data Subject requests their deletion.
Lepramissiio - Hungary will delete the Data Subject's data from the data register if the Data Subject requests the deletion of the data concerning the data specified by him/her.
The Data Subject may request the deletion of his or her data in person, in writing or through an authorised representative, or in electronic form by writing to Lepramissiio - Hungary.
- Data transmission: The Lepramissios does not transmit data from the data register it keeps.
You may provide data to public authorities, public bodies - in a manner specified by law - in a manner suitable for personal identification, and for statistical purposes only in a manner that is not suitable for personal identification.
In the case of donations without a handling fee that qualify as card purchases, in order to process the bank transactions, the OTP MOBIL Szolgltató Kft. (1143 Budapest, Hungária krt. 17.), which handles the transactions, needs to receive the data of the referrer for security reasons. The purpose of the data transfer is to confirm donations and fraud-monitoring for the protection of users.
- Who can know the data: The Lepramissiio - Hungary has the right to access the data records of Hungary to the extent justified by its procedures:
- a) the Director and his/her authorised staff member(s),
- b) bodies exercising public authority by virtue of a statutory provision,
- c) in respect of his or her own data, the Data Subject.
- Data security measures: Lepramisszio - Hungary shall ensure the security of the data it processes, and shall take all technical and organisational measures necessary to enforce the GDPR Regulation, Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (hereinafter: Info Act) and other data protection and confidentiality rules. The data is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, disclosure, deletion or destruction and against accidental destruction or damage. The data stored in the data register kept by Lepramissiio - Hungary may only be accessed by staff members of Lepramissiio - Hungary who are authorised for this purpose.
- The rights of the Data Subjects: At the request of the Data Subject, an extract or copy of the register or oral information on his or her data shall be provided. The information must be provided within 30 days of receipt of the request.
The Data Subject may request the rectification or correction of his or her personal data in person or through an authorised representative, or in electronic form, in writing to Lepramissiio - Hungary. At the request of the Data Subject, Lepramisszió - Hungary shall provide information about the data processed by it, the purpose, legal basis and duration of the processing, the name, address (registered office) and activity of the data processor, as well as the persons who receive or have received the data and for what purpose. The Data Subject has the right to obtain the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of his or her personal data.
Data Subjects have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time.
- The right to data portability: The Data Subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and the right to transmit such data to another controller, provided that:
- the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on consent;
In exercising the right to data portability, the Data Subject has the right to request, where technically feasible, the direct transfer of personal data between controllers.
- Enforcement options: If the Data Subject has a complaint regarding the data processing activities of Lepramisszió - Hungary, he or she may address the complaint to the Director of Lepramisszió - Hungary (Lepramisszió Hungary, 1151 Budapest, Alag u. 3.) or to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa u. 9-11., tel: +36 (1) 391 1400, website: www.naih.hu), and Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code.